- Due to an aging population, combined with a pandemic of chronic degenerative disease, costs are escalating out of control and threatening to bankrupt our governments.
- Driving the US towards third-world status
- Health costs in the US are increasing faster than GDP.
- By 2030, 75% of the US federal budget will be allocated to Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security.
- More than 3 out of 4 Americans have a diagnosable chronic disease.
- Heart disease, cancer, diabetes, and other chronic diseases are all preventable and reversible.